It is easy to send money directly from the minit money app using your South African bank account.
- minit money supports the following South African banks: – FNB, ABSA, NedBank, Standard Bank, Capitec, TYME Bank, Investec, African Bank
Follow these easy steps to send money using your bank account: #
- Select your Beneficiary
- Enter the amount you would like to send
- Select the ‘bank account’ payment type and accept the quote
- Select your bank
- You will then be connected to your bank’s mini-site to provide your username and password.
minitmoney does not record this data, so you can securely log into your bank account and select the account to be debited
- Your bank may then request confirmation from your banking app or you will be required to enter an OTP from your bank
- You will be returned to the minitmoney app once you have completed the process