How Can We Help?
App is not installing
Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection
First, make sure you have a strong internet connection. It’s best if you can connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, make sure you have a strong mobile data connection. Then try your download again.
Clear the cache & data of minit money
This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap minit money.
- Tap Storage Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- try downloading minit money again.
Restart your device
If you still can’t open the app after you have cleared the cache & data of the Play Store, restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.